Digital Satellite Master Antenna Television (SMATV) is a cost effective type of TV distribution system which would suit communal properties such as hotels, bars, office blocks, hospitals or prisons – anywhere that you would want to control the TV channel line up over multiple TVs. Digital SMATV is designed to capture and decrypt (as necessary) a chosen selection of channels which are then combined onto a coaxial cable distribution system for viewing on a standard Freeview Digital TV receiver at the outlets of the system. There is no need for set top boxes, reducing a risk of theft and clutter. Hotels, Resorts, Hospitals, Bars, Apartments, Dormitories, and Prisons SMATV delivers a distributed digital signal throughout your facility and can even include your local off-air channels. The system is your alternative to cable television because it allows you to customize your programming according to your audience’s needs and desires. Instead of choosing from cable-television’s standard programming packages, you design your own channel line-up.
We caters a broad list of commercial client a part of SMATV/CATV installation. We have designed and installed systems with a solid understanding and the requirement of this technology advanced sector. We are uniquely in positioned to take for the more in depth designs and large installation whilst in keeping with the time pressure of such clients.
With the 12 years’ experience in satellite sector we have designed supplied and installed satellite reception in a large scale high rise buildings.
Not having to pay for “filler” channels that no one watches can greatly reduce your entertainment operating costs. SMATV Consider these other benefits:
- SMATV’s direct satellite feed offers superior reception on all channels, on every TV
- SMATV provides custom and specialty programming to attract guests and tenants
- SMATV’s private entertainment delivery is stable and well established.
- SMATV’s systems require very little maintenance and are simple to operate.
- SMATV’s system, including installation, equipment, and programming, can cost less than half of a traditional cable television system.